Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 6,225
» Latest member: agemaagency
» Forum threads: 1,915
» Forum posts: 12,407

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 94 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 93 Guest(s)
Google

Latest Threads
The EncapBoard is Now Clo...
Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION
Last Post: encapman
12-24-2020, 04:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12,537
cleaning glue down carpet
11-16-2020, 03:12 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,811
7-Part Commercial Carpet ...
10-07-2020, 04:25 PM
» Views: 2,627
Releasit & Fiber pads in ...
09-22-2020, 04:26 PM
» Views: 3,667
Cleaning Solutions in hea...
08-30-2020, 09:56 PM
» Views: 4,233
ox-Erase
08-18-2020, 05:26 PM
» Views: 4,449
Noisy Cimex
07-27-2020, 06:01 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 8,001
NEW Excellent Supply Webs...
07-13-2020, 05:14 PM
» Views: 3,911
New joiners
Last Post: Lounge Lizards
04-17-2020, 05:21 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 8,313
Gecko 7-foot Extender Hos...
03-21-2020, 06:25 AM
» Views: 8,111

Oxi Clean
Posted by: JuddBowers - 11-20-2012, 06:23 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (2)

What's the deal with this stuff? Anyone add it as a booster? Does it work in Hydrox? DS? How much per gallon? What situations?

I use it in my washing machine with hot water when I wash my bonnets. Works fantastic on those. I thought about experimenting with it on carpet.

Thanks for any experiences, suggestions.

Who wants to trade?
Posted by: encaped - 11-20-2012, 11:46 AM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (5)

Hey guys, I have a 2011 model Cimex 19" that I was looking to trade for a HOS with Sprayborg
Picked-up the equipment from a guy that went out of business last year it comes with Cimex Instalock Pad Drivers. Used about 4 times.

If anyone is interested let me know, post or send a private message Located in Orlando, FL
no shippingBig Grin

Thanks

Dancing with my Cimex
Posted by: Jeffrey - 11-18-2012, 07:16 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (2)

Well...I took my new Cimex out on her first commercial job the other day. What a pleasant experience. The office I cleaned was small, cut up into a bunch of small offices, narrow hallways and one incredibly small bathroom! I figured it would be an exercise in frustration, but it definitely wasn't. The Cimex handled very well in tight areas, the solution feed line works in ways that my rotary with shampoo tank has never worked (nice even slow feed w/reliable start and stop) and the Releasit DS2 worked fantastic.

Special thanks to Rick and his whole team for the unbelievable service they gave me over the last several weeks. Lots of communication, bending over backwards and being cheerful through a challenging set of circumstances that they had no control over. I could not be more impressed!

Demo ?'s
Posted by: Athos - 11-17-2012, 05:00 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (7)

Ive searched the archives about demos and understand how to get the decision maker to agree to one but still have a few ?'s.

What size area do you demo?
Who decides what area to demo? You or them
Do you use the same machine, chemicals, and pads for the demo that you plan to use for the job?
For example: if I'm going to do the cleaning with cimex, fibermax pads and DS do I use these for the demo?

Thanks,
Neil

Spill/Stains
Posted by: markahart - 11-17-2012, 04:11 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (1)

I just received my first case of Basic. There are no instructions for spill stain treatment. The instructions for DS1 have changed from 1:4 dilution to 1:1. Which is it? What to do? What to do?

New Bot....
Posted by: TheCleaningDude - 11-16-2012, 04:45 AM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (8)

Just bought a second used Orbot about two weeks ago (Cimex is next!).

This one includes the SprayBorg (my first machine has everything except the SprayBorg).

Anyway, we have a decent size commercial job coming up and we are planning on using both machines. Since I've never used the on board sprayer is there anything I should be prepared for? Any potential surprises?

I'll be using the on board sprayer for the offices that are lightly soiled and have no significant issues (no dwell). The machine without the sprayer will be used in conjunction with the Multi-Sprayer on the hallways that do have issues.

Sound like a plan?

Also, how are some of you unloading/loading the Bot with the SprayBorg? I know you'll all say I need a ramp, but one of the joys of the Orbot is not needing one.

What a hassle!

Thanks guys!

Lifting the Cimex machine into the van
Posted by: leofry@1966 - 11-15-2012, 09:59 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (10)

Right now i have a 175 swing machine... I can put it in the van somewhat easy... i have a method where i put one hand on the lip and one hand on the handle... not that big of a deal... well i really really want a cimex... but i fear that i will not be able to get this in my van... mmm how do you guys handle this... i do not want to take my truck, I want my Truck mount that is in my van with me... because i may need it ..

CIMEX RUNNING HOT
Posted by: Kleen O' green - 11-14-2012, 02:31 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (5)

Does Cimex machines not come with a motor hood any more?

A small change. A BIG improvement. Encap-Clean DS2 gets even better!
Posted by: encapman - 11-13-2012, 07:58 AM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (9)

We're constantly looking for ways to make our products better. Well I recently learned about a foaming additive that can increase foaming. We tested it with Encap-Clean DS2. Guess what? It works great!!!!!

So we have added this new component to Encap-Clean DS2. It was a minor reformulation, but the results are impressive. The cleaning performance is unchanged. However Encap-Clean DS2 is now FASTER to work with. It develops the light foam characteristic even quicker. It lays down the foam more evenly than before. This makes it possible to clean faster.

I had a chance to run the new formula through its paces this past weekend on a large television studio. We were running a 19" Cimex and a 19" rotary. The job was 16,500 sq ft of moderately soiled carpet (with lots of desks to work around) - and it also included a little piece of VCT that we burnished. We had 2 people scrubbing carpet and an extra person for water and the floor buffing. With 3 people working we got the cleaning done in 4 hours. Yet we ran the X-Vac over the traffic lanes and took our time scrubbing the heavily soiled sections. How did we do it so fast? The new formula of Encap-Clean DS2! It's like lightning to work with. I was blown away.

This small adjustment to the formula made a huge improvement. Looks like the best Encap detergent in the industry is now even faster to work with. The results on this job were outstanding. It looked awesome when we were finished. And I spoke with the building manager yesterday and he was over the top impressed. He said the carpet hasn't looked this good since it was new. By the way... the carpet hadn't been cleaned since it was installed 6 years ago.

The new version of Encap-Clean DS2 has been out for a couple of weeks now. So the product we are shipping has the higher foam additive in it. When you get your new Encap-Clean DS2 give it a whirl and let us know what you think. I have a feeling that you're gonna be impressed.

When we reformulated to include the new additive we knew it was good - but after running the new juice through its paces this past weekend, I'd have to say it's quite a bit better than good! I think you're going to love it Smile

Can ya tell I'm excited about this stuff? Wink

Mixing Not so hot water with DS2
Posted by: leofry@1966 - 11-08-2012, 06:46 PM - Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Replies (17)

sometimes I have a hard time getting/finding a hot water source at the location i am cleaning ... I love to use as hot as water as possible when cleaning ... am i making to big of deal out of the water not being hot... have any of you ever used cold water with DS2 ...