Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit
WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - Printable Version

+- Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit (https://forum.excellent-supply.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Home (https://forum.excellent-supply.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION (https://forum.excellent-supply.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2

WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - encapman - 06-13-2012

Welcome to the new EncapBoard. We've put together some nice new additions to this message board that I think you're gonna like. So take a look around. Please be an engaged member. We'd love to see you contribute your comments and add to the discussions here!

You'll notice that there's a General Discussion section for discussing everything related to encapsulation, commercial carpet care, and business in general. There's also a section for Releasit Reviews where end users like yourself can write a review/comments about any Releasit product. We've also set up a category for the Monthly Photo Contest so it'll be easier to see all the great Before & After shots. We also have a Product Spotlight section where we'll be answering common questions and adding helpful information and tips about using Releasit products. And all the old EncapBoard messages from the past 10 years are archived and are still searchable by clicking Old Message Board Posts .

So please bookmark EncapBoard.com and check back often. In fact, several of the most popular message boards are up top under "Other Resources" ... so you might actually use EncapBoard as a hub leading you to the other boards.

We're looking forward to your participation. Enjoy!

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - Shorty - 06-14-2012

Woo Hoo, lookin' good Rick.

ShortyDownUnder

PS::: In true Steve Toburen fashion, here's my post script:

WELCOME to The New EncapBoard

Welcome to the new EncapBoard. We've put together some nice new
additions to this message board that I think you're gonna like. So take a
look around. Please be an engaged member. We'd love to see you
contribute your comments and add to the discussions here!

I'm married to the same trouble 'n strife for three life sentences, and you want me to get engaged.... again......BlushDodgyBig Grin

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - encapman - 06-14-2012

Thanks Shorty!

And you're officially the first person to comment on the new forum. Should I be surprised? Nice to have you here my ol' friend.

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - NJP - 06-14-2012

Wow Rick this site is pretty cool!!! Nice job.

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - Mark Shannon - 06-14-2012

New to encap waiting on delivery of my CR48 and looking forward to trying Releasit when it arrives this side of the pond. Forum looks great.

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - WeCareFloorCare - 06-14-2012

Way to go Rick!!
Can always count on you and the rest of the Excellent-Supply staff to keep things................excellent!!

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - Derek - 06-14-2012

looks fantastic Rick. personally this is the layout i love the best for a forum. well done.

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - Charles - 06-14-2012

The Board looks good. It's good that there is a special spot for the contest pics.
This place is more organized than that other board that just tried doing this. :-)

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - encapman - 06-15-2012

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! Big Grin

A lot of sweat went into it. Exclamation

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - prodrying - 06-16-2012

Looking good Rick.

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - JayWhite - 06-16-2012

I like it, very nice Rick!!

Jay

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - The Spot Doc - 06-17-2012

Great Job Rick !! I have stayed in the shadows for several years gaining Knowledge from the many brilliant minds that frequent this board. The format is welcoming. I hope to be able to add comment in the future that will perpetuate the growth of this valuable asset to our industry. Hats off to you and your staff.... Well Done !!

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - RichardC - 06-18-2012

New board looks great Rick! Congrats!

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - DaveC - 06-19-2012

New format is super and, thanks for the opportunity to join/learn........Thanks Smile

RE: WELCOME to The New EncapBoard - Captain Morgan - 06-23-2012

New EncapBoard looks FANtastic Rick!

Congratulations on a job well done,
Best regards,
Bill Morgan