• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRB brushes
What is the best way to keep my CRB brushes clean? I clean the machine after each use but need some ideas to keep the brushes kept up and cleaned. Thanks all!
I like to drop the brushes into a 5 gallon bucket of hot water with a couple of oz of odorcide at the end of the day or the job. Then hose them off and stand upright to dry. 

This will not only clean but the heat will also help straighten out the brushes to their original form. The odorcide will take car of any musty smell on the brushes from the previous job.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
Our new Hydroshot sprayer is excellent for cleaning CRB brushes! Put it onto the 320 PSI setting and blast the crud out of the brushes (it works seriously well). And on the 60 PSI setting it's a perfect sprayer for applying encap solution to the carpet. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll love it. Smile

http://www.excellent-supply.com/HydroSho...p_965.html
(05-23-2017, 10:21 AM)encaprodney Wrote: I like to drop the brushes into a 5 gallon bucket of hot water with a couple of oz of odorcide at the end of the day or the job. Then hose them off and stand upright to dry. 

This will not only clean but the heat will also help straighten out the brushes to their original form. The odorcide will take car of any musty smell on the brushes from the previous job.

hey rod, question.. If i did both hwe and used my crb 15, what method would be used first, and what chemical process should i follow? Ds2, Hydrox, Encap punch are my chemicals...?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
For HWE, Encap Punch would be a good choice of chemical since it designed for that purpose. You could also choose Encap Hydrox if you are dealing with organic/protein based soiling.
As far as procedure... you could first put the renovator trays on your CRB for great pile lifting/dry soil extraction, prespray your Encap, then scrub with your CRB and extract. Using that multistep process will really get the most out of your cleaning!
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020