• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience with diluted leftover solutions...
I have had some leftover dilution of DS2. The mix was strong with 6 oz per gallon. Have had it in a sealed Orbot container for more than a week and thought about using it today...felt a bit unsecure about the cleaning power and boosted the solution with 2 oz per gallon of Punch.

I know that it is recommend to use Punch as a pre spray, but in the case of the "old" solution i thought it would be worth a try...

The customer has a 15 year old CGD...never been cleaned with some heavy traffic lanes... I only worked with my MF pads with scrub stripes, kind of Microbeast pads. Worked great! Made a fast wet scrub pass in the offices and the hallway and came back to clean with a slower pass.

The carpet realy came back to life. As the carpet dried the colurs pooped up- as using some HydrOx or Hydrogen peroxide!

Just wanted to share my experience that diluted solutions in a sealed container still work and Punch as my booster gave the extra kick.

Messages In This Thread
My experience with diluted leftover solutions... - by Bernd - 03-10-2017, 02:59 PM