• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 reasons why Releasit is the top encap
Smile 
We were recently considering a couple of ads for the upcoming Cleanfax magazines.
We thought of several key benefits of Releasit. Here are our top two.

2 of the top reasons Releasit is so popular: Performance & Cost-effectiveness.

[Image: Encap-CleanDS2-Ad2.jpg]

[Image: Encap-CleanDS2-Ad1.jpg]

Please feel free to comment on how these 2 aspects help your company,
or any of your other favorite benefits of using Releasit. Thanks Smile
I like #1 the best Rick. The encap process is very economical, and product pricing is pretty consistent across all major manufacturers. I want a reliable, go-to product. One that I can count on in many different types of environments and soiling conditions. Releasit has been one of those products! I also like a nice, fresh scent.
That's helpful. Thanks for sharing your view on that.

Any other features that matter most to you guys?
Id try getting them to read the reviews on your web site.
Excellent suggestion! Thanks
I know you may be looking to promote DS2 but the thing I really like is that everything works together from the Excellent Supply product line. DS2, Punch, Hydrox, Spotter, gum remover, equipment, bonnets. Its a one stop family of products that actually work!!!
Since I started using Releasit, my breath is fresher and my wife says there is a spring in my step.
To me for commercial carpet it cleans better... and that's the most important to me.

you can quote me on that if you like

John
The main reason I stay with DS is cerainly the reasons you mentioned. However the main reason is the customer service. I remember when I first started Encapping and would run into problems on a customers site. I could always count on Excellent Supply to get back to me right away.
That's huge when your trying to gain a new account. I always felt like you wanted to do everything you could to make us successfully which makes a win win for everyone.