• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chemical for residential carpet cleaning from excellent supply ?
Hi

Which cleaner can I use for residential c/c encapman ?

I use a 175 buffer to dry clean carpet with a bonnet.
if u can give me a great game plan on cleaning carpet residential only with your products ? thanks mike
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Encap-Clean DS2 is still our most popular product overall. But Encap-HydrOx has really shot up in the residential sector. It's extremely popular with the residential cleaners! We're seeing a lot of guys that do residential who have switched over to HydrOx now. Give it a try, I think you'll be impressed. And if you need some pointers on how to get the most out of a hydrogen peroxide based detergent shoot me a line, or give our staff a call at 1-800-330-1888.
(05-20-2014, 11:49 PM)encapman Wrote: Encap-Clean DS2 is still our most popular product overall. But Encap-HydrOx has really shot up in the residential sector. It's extremely popular with the residential cleaners! We're seeing a lot of guys that do residential who have switched over to HydrOx now. Give it a try, I think you'll be impressed. And if you need some pointers on how to get the most out of a hydrogen peroxide based detergent shoot me a line, or give our staff a call at 1-800-330-1888.

Yes, I am using HydrOx for my carpets and I am very satisfied with service.
  Reply   Purge Spammer