• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgraded MicroBeast2 and MicroGlide2 bonnets
We've upgraded the MicroBeast and the MigroGlide bonnets. We worked directly with the manufacturer in China to come up with a new version of the MicroBeast and MicroGlide. These changes bring a few improvements to the original bonnet design.

The biggest improvement is increased bonnet rigidity. These new bonnets now have increased dimensional stability. That's helpful with orbital machines, because traditional bonnets can sometimes roll up or fold underneath an orbital machine, especially on dense or heavily padded carpet. As you'll see in the video below, we've found a way to improve this. The edge banding has been upgraded too. And the yarn is slightly longer for additional absorption. Another improvement is that the new MicroBeast2 bonnets are slightly more aggressive.

The video below shows the differences with the new MicroBeast2 bonnet. The new MicroGlide2 bonnets also share the same enhancements to the stability and edge banding. The MicroBeast2 is ideal for commercial carpet and for Berber, whereas the MicroGlide2 is ideal for more delicate cut pile carpet. And since we ordered these bonnets to be custom manufactured in such a large quantity, we're able to offer the new bonnets at a lower price than we could in the past.

While these changes aren't revolutionary (the original versions of these bonnets were excellent) we've found a way to make some small tweaks and squeeze a little more performance out of them. I think you'll like what we've come up with! The new MicroBeast2 and the new MicroGlide2 bonnets are available in 17" 19" and 21" sizes.
So if i order from the site now i will get the micro beast 2 bonnet
Yes... From this point forward you'll receive the NEW MicroBeast2 and MicroGlide2 bonnets.
Looks like I've stirred some interest down under re; the MicroBeast2 ;-)

Please impress upon them about the MicroGlide 2 also :-)
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........