• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MicroBeast2 Review
Hello,

We tried out a 21" MicroBeast2 yesterday with our Vario2. In short, that's all we will be buying in the future.

The increased structural rigidity is a game changer. It not only keeps the pads from rolling up under the pad driver, but it also seems to increase surface area contact. More of the pad is touching the carpet. The end result is enhanced cleaning ability, along with an even stronger pile lifting effect. We cleaned a very dirty olefin berber and it totally wiped it out. We spotted the worst areas with Encap Spot, pre-sprayed with a 1:10 solution of hot Punch, then sprayed DS2 and scrubbed it all in with a tan pad. 10 min dwell, then 2 passes with the MicroBeast2 and the carpet looked new. We didn't even have to rake because it lifted the carpet so well.

This is my initial impression. My hope is that the increased rigidity will stand up to repeated washings because that's the biggest benefit to these new pads. Rick, thank you and congratulations on introducing the next evolution in microfiber pads. I'll be placing an order soon.
Thank you for your comments on the 21" MicroBeast2. Your review on the new bonnets is music to my ears. In our testing, I also saw that they scrubbed better and stayed under the machine better. It's nice to hear the results coming back from customers in the field too! I'm really glad to they're working so well for you. Thanks again for the feedback! Smile
I just ordered some yesterday can't wait to give them a try.