• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing question
I'm looking at a big job here in Atlanta of a 1,000,000+ sf to do once a year for the next five years. we will have to do a combo of encap and HWE lots of cubicles. the set up is you will do about 100,000sf a month. what is the going rate on a job this size.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
For a massive sized account like that you'll most likely find that somewhere around a nickel a square foot for encap will be required. The HWE cleanings can fall somewhere in the range of .07 to .10 per sq ft. You may think those rates are on the low, side but you can be sure that your competition will be pricing in that ballpark, or possibly a shade lower.

Another idea would be to get the account broken down on a "Maintenance' service plan where you are in there throughout the month. For large accounts you could use what we call the "Perpetual Clean" plan in our CMS marketing kit. That's where you service different parts of the building at different intervals according to their needs. And then you charge a regular monthly rate all year round. That regular maintenance plan may also include monthly spot cleaning, if you feel it would benefit them.

Here's a blog article that I wrote that touches on this...
http://www.excellent-supply.com/Time-To-..._b_22.html
thinks for your help.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Without seeing what your dealing with or knowing your situation it's hard to price it. Ricky G is right on. One thing I learned early on was to price it with what I thought was the right number for me and the customer and not let someone convince me to go higher or lower that way if I lose it. I can walk away saying that's where I needed to be.
Ricky G is right on with his numbers, personally i'd go on the high side of those numbers probably $.07 encapsulated and . $.12-15 hwe.
Good luck these types of accounts are great I currently have one similar and I'very semi retired have a couple people do the work and it like having a pension coming in every month. I've been doing this account for 10 + years.
Hey Rick
It's great to hear from you !
How've you been?
We've been great, traveled around the country RVing for 2 yrs finally had a house built in Palm Coast, Fl really love the area. Still got the business going and actually growing year over year. Pretty Lucky so far.
If you and Nancy are ever in the area give me a call love to buy you lunch and catch up.
Palm Coast is a nice area! Just south of St Augustine. Nice part of Florida indeed.
Enjoy yourself - and your success in business too! Stay in touch. Smile
thank you rloard
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I mean rlord
  Reply   Purge Spammer
nice work getting that big of a contract!
  Reply   Purge Spammer