• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I doing wrong?
I been trying to upload photos yesterday and it won't allow me to do it. The following is what i get after I click "browse", open photo from my document then I click "add attachment".

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forum.excellent-supply.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined][/undefined]
Cleaner Carpet. Cleaner Planet.

If you value life
Do not squander time.
Time is the stuff life is made of.
[Image: how-to-post-pics.jpg]
WHY, THANK YOU SIR. YOUR KINDNESS WILL NEVER BE OBLITERATED.
Cleaner Carpet. Cleaner Planet.

If you value life
Do not squander time.
Time is the stuff life is made of.
We have different problem about this, I did also a wrong step on how to upload my photo. I'm a bit interested in this matter, can you give me and idea or any thoughts regarding this certain matter.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
At the PhotoBucket's library of your photos, open one of your photos and then under the "Image Links", click the IMG code . (left click will "copy")

Then just paste that code here (on your post by right clicking and then paste)

I better test it to make sure. Don't wont two luuk stoopid

[Image: Photo0080.jpg]
Nice wax!
It's 3 coats of our Prescription finish on a stained concrete bar floor we did.
Was the last job with my father who passed away right after this job.
Great job! were sorry to hear about your Dad. He is in a better place in Heaven!!
I'l see him again.. (Acts 24:14, 15) and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.
Sorry to hear about your father.

I went through the same thing a few years ago. Not easy.

If you don't mind me changing subjects....

Did you do the actual staining as well? Or just the seal?

How did you apply? What tools?

Looks marvelous.