• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hot Water Extraction Is The only Way To Clean, period!
I think it's funny that for over 16-17-18 years I forgot I've been cleaning with low moisture and never had to come back to extract any soil out especially after the crb came out. It's a different way a cleaning and I believe I mastered it. After cleaning 23 years in this business I've seen what could be cleaned with what and what couldn't be cleaned at all. Yes every machine may have there place but surely I believe that you do not need an excessive amount of moisture to get the job done right. I've been seeing a lot f this in youtube ads and I'm not disagreeing with them but we're definitely not on the same page. 

One trick to low moisture is the slower you clean the faster you clean. Don't rush your machine, let it do the work. I'm in middle of trying different compounds and Adsorb Ultra - Dry Powder Compound for Carpet Cleaning is on top of the list for quality. There are several more I'm trying but I'm using low moisture not powder.

Messages In This Thread
Hot Water Extraction Is The only Way To Clean, period! - by richgallina - 07-25-2017, 10:30 PM
Interview - by mrmnikon0921 - 01-09-2018, 12:16 PM