• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Rick and everybody at Excellent Supply
I just realized you sent me a card after my accident. That was very thoughtful. Everybody was ok and we are rebuilding our truck. I'm glad I met Rick at the first Mike Fest in 2004 or 2005 and learned another method besides Hot Water Extraction. My Cimex and Orbot have been carrying my business since November.

If this accident happened before 2004 I would probably be out of business.

Dave
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Welcome Dave, have read many of your posts with interest over the years elsewhere.

IdeaMaybe the accident was a wake-up call to move you on to better and easier things (money), by using an alternative method.

Hope all goes well for you and yours mate.

Shortwun
Glad you're ok!

Have you been using VLM in both commercial and resi?

How are you liking the results?

(01-21-2013, 10:43 PM)Dave Rampage Wrote: I just realized you sent me a card after my accident. That was very thoughtful. Everybody was ok and we are rebuilding our truck. I'm glad I met Rick at the first Mike Fest in 2004 or 2005 and learned another method besides Hot Water Extraction. My Cimex and Orbot have been carrying my business since November.

If this accident happened before 2004 I would probably be out of business.

Dave
Hi Shorty,

I do occasionally use low moisture in residential bout would rather have the truck as an option. I'm glad I can do both though.

Cleaning Dude,

Low moisture is good most of the time but sometimes it's good to have both options.

Dave
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Dave,

You've been a customer and friend in the industry for several years. I'm happy to see you're still doing well - and that you're daughter is involved in the business too. You have a winner attitude. I've seen you face adversities (including this accident) and you keep on fighting and manage to come through. That's the entrepreneurial spirit that's needed to succeed in business. Keep up the good work!
Thanks Rick. I have a good family around me and that makes it easy to think positive. As soon as we had the accident the kids were making plans to deal with it. All that we have been through these last few years are going to make my kids strong and well prepared for their futures.

I believe everything that happens to you is an opportunity to learn something that will help you later.

Dave
  Reply   Purge Spammer
See there are a lot of good people on this forum. Great bunch!