• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Residental Carpet Cleaning with 175 Buffer
Okay a 175 will work perfect and to use a dry foam will be a quick way out a use lab it works the best!

I use a HILD 175 low speed carpet cleaning 13'' brush Black & White nylon, did a house that has not been cleaned in 4 years, she has ten cats and never vacuumed plus cat throw up and urine every where I WAS OUT OF THERE IN AN HOUR WITH FIVE ROOMS TO CLEAN 15 by 15 each room and came out looking brand new :cool:

Have been cleaning carpets for 10 years and pay $20 for a gallon of this stuff that I use for pre spray only no tank, so for the answer to your question just use a dry foam of your liking and spray each room medium not to wet then use your machine with no tank just what you have sprayed on the carpet. NOT LET IT DRY ONCE YOU SPRAY, START TO CLEAN QUICK SAVE YOU MONEY AND TIME.

Extractors are not necessary too much water is getting put down and over time warping carpet or damage, use a dry foam solution for brush systems and that Bonnet System/ Dry Clean Sucks Too does not pick up every thing on raised carpet only on commercial carpet.

AND I SAID I WAS OUT IN A HOUR CLEANING THAT LADIES HOUSE IS BECAUSE I VACUUM FIRST WITH ALL MY CLIENTS DON'T TRUST THERE CLEANING SKILLS LOL, THE CARPET CLEANING ONLY TOOK 35 minutes

Not to be a smart butt I use a 2002 saturn L300 sedan that holds my equipment and I still do a better job then truck mounts all day long, I know because I am there all the time different company's after they clean I have a free clean when a truck mount company comes in if they don't like the service I get called to clean it up and I will do the first room for free to show the results of my cleaning and there's I win all the time. WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER
  Reply   Purge Spammer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Residental Carpet Cleaning with 175 Buffer - by Sscarpet - 06-29-2013, 07:52 AM