• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Systems
Hello everyone, I've been reading the different post, I've cleaned carpet for 20 years,8 on my own. The problem I'm having is setting up sytems so that i can train and hire aleast part worketime workers. I have six small buildings clean, there all referrels and clean all the carpets. I doe mostly empty rental properties no furniture. The questionHuh. Doe any one have anyone have any suggestion pay,hiring. My goal is to do more its easier train, I like to aleast get to $100,00 a year even if i bring home $40, after expense. I have Rick program and I'm going to devot focus this.
Dion-

You can use the search function on this and other carpet cleaning forums to get some ideas. The business owners on this board have a wealth of information and love to help each other!

You might find Howard Partridge's programs to be helpful. Do an internet search for Howard Partridge or Phenomenal Products. He's the owner of a successful carpet cleaning business who teaches installing systems into every aspect of your business. If you can afford to go to one of his seminars, it would probably help kick-start your business.
I'll second Keiths Suggestion
WE are members of Phenomenal Products Inner Circle, Well worth the money and the some