• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch Power!!
The following is a restaurant I have been cleaning for 12 years. This picture shows one side of the dining room which was pre-sprayed with Punch and cleaned with Hydrox using the Cimex with Fiber Plus pads. I pad capped after to help with dry time and to extract some grease. This carpet was dry in a hour and looked just as nice as the past 12 years when I have cleaned it with HWE. I explained to my customer that he can expect this cleaning not to have rapid resoiling which has been a concern in the past. I wish I was not such a stubborn truckmount guy in the past. This low moisture technology is simply amazing. Thank you Realisit!

This should be better on the eyes!!

Great job!

Releasit is awesome stuff for sure.

Are you still using your TM?
I have recently educated myself and changed the way I do business. As Rick has said in some of his helpful videos ( don't sell method, sell benefits and results). I don't want to say there is no need for HWE but I'm very confident that I am giving my customers a better experience with VLM. I have been pulling out the HWE for residential urine problems and that's about it. I know some fella's like to extract after encap but I haven't seen the need. If I have a nasty I use the Cimex or Crb and once completed I go over carpet with my 175 or orbital equipped with a bonnet to pull out extra soil and moisture... I know it's hard to believe but the results are amazing it took me quite sometime to even watch these " hacks" videos.... Lol personally I prefer a Crb over the Cimex and Orbital but that's just my preference. I've had customers tell me the carpet cleaned great after I've gone over it with the Crb and renovators. I didn't have the heart to tell them I haven't applied any cleaning yet.. True story..people don't care about methods they just care about results. It's yourself you have to convince after all what would you do with that 20,000 invest setting in your van anyways.... Babble babble goodnight!!
Great job again!
Thanks so much!!
Aha, great job! We're finally changing some TM guys that encapping does work and work great. Oh and good chemical and dwell time with vacuuming works wonders. JMO!