• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom spot cleaners
Hi, I found out this week that i can not get my custom labeled spotter anymore. This product was the best and had many people call me for more all the time. I am seeing if anyone else has found a great spotter to get custom labels as well to hand out to customers.

Thanks
Ryan Van Donge
Best Choice Carpet Cleaning
Would it be an option to bottle your own spotters and just print your own labels, or have them printed for you?
Jon-Don perhaps?

There are many out there.
Personally, when I leave a spotter with a customer it's a bottle of encap that I mixed just for them on-site or fill from what's left in my solution tank.
I believe leaving a custy with spotter is great business. I always get a positive comment when they reschedule, and they usually want a refill. It is a great advertisement having all your contact info on spotter label.
Just use the Releasit DS you already have, that's what we do. We buy the bottles from ...
All American Containers
2400 Gelman Place
Tampa FL 33619
(813) 248-2023
We order 16 oz pint carafe bottles

Then I have a 5 gallon round water cooler with a spout on the bottom and I mix up 5 gallons of spotter. Recipe 10 ounces to one gallon of water. Then fill my bottles and slap labels on them. Been doing it this way for many years now and customers love it. We hand them out on jobs, expos we attend, people that just walk in the rug cleaning plant, etc. Everybody loves it and it really works well. Best of all you can tell them it won't leave any dirt attracting residue.
(04-03-2013, 05:16 PM)prodrying Wrote: Just use the Releasit DS you already have, that's what we do. We buy the bottles from ...
All American Containers
2400 Gelman Place
Tampa FL 33619
(813) 248-2023
We order 16 oz pint carafe bottles

Then I have a 5 gallon round water cooler with a spout on the bottom and I mix up 5 gallons of spotter. Recipe 10 ounces to one gallon of water. Then fill my bottles and slap labels on them. Been doing it this way for many years now and customers love it. We hand them out on jobs, expos we attend, people that just walk in the rug cleaning plant, etc. Everybody loves it and it really works well. Best of all you can tell them it won't leave any dirt attracting residue.

I have followed the exact same formula as Kevin too. It's a nice spotting bottle program that's simple to work with. In fact I even did this for bottles of floor cleaner when we used to service hard floors too. My approach mirrors Kevin's - right down to ordering the pint caraffe bottles from All American in Tampa.

By the way, using a glue stick works perfect for this. A stripe on each end of the label gets the paper label to stick nicely to a bottle.

This approach is simple and you have total control over what you're leaving with your customer. It works!
Gee, I wonder who told me about the spotter bottles Rick. Hmmmmmm.
LOL I forgot that I had told you about that Kevin.
Hey Kevin, do you print your own labels or have them printed? Do you have a sample pic you could share for ideas? Thanks
Thanks everyone for your ideas, i like the idea of using ds2 since i already have it Smile Kevin can you send me a picture of your label? do you make them yourself or get them printed from some one?
ryan@siouxfallsbestchoice.com
Ryan Van Donge
Best Choice Carpet Cleaning
Great ideas! Thanks much for sharing.
Cleancorp and Bccc I sent you an email through the site here.