• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wondering how to clean carpet, my first time cleaning.
Clapton don't worry about what type of equipment customers like or don't like. I have found that 99% of customers don't really know or care as long as they like you and the results are good. You are the main tool they must like! Too many times we as cleaners get all caught up in solutions or equipment and all the customer wants is a friendly face and clean carpet. If they want more than that it is best to find another customer in my opinion.
I second what Lee posted Peter Breen
carpet cleaners can be their own worst enemy
thank you , but you can use a gecko for stains too?

I appreciate your advices , I will follow, thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer
From the guy that got banned.

"one of the most simple way is to steam clean it. It only requires a steam vacuum cleaner and nothing else."

Your joking right? Please tell me this is not your full time profession.
That's why he got banned. He's a spammer. Spammer's add nonsensical threads to message boards that loosely apply to the topic being discussed. For example his comment here made no sense at all. Spammers also will normally include a link back to their website. It's a weasely SEO trick. Spammers are hoping that the forum's not being watched and that they can get away with blanketing message boards with spam. That's why his link was removed and he was banned.