• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, new here.
I rarely have had anyone, residential or commercial, care about "safe". All I've gotten is 1-Clean, 2-Dry, 3-Affordable.

I've made more of an issue of the "green" idea than is necessary I think.
I don't think safe is over rated Judd. It is a concern and a selling point.

Sure ALL customers are going to be concerned with your 3 points, but safe is an issue too (even if they don't say it). Pushing a DfE certification on your chems sets you apart, unless all or most cleaners are doing the same.

Carpet cleaning is where most folks have no idea what is good or bad, unless learned though experience or someone taking the time to educate them a little. Most don't use our services often, like using laundry soaps or other items they use on a daily basis.

You are selling yourself and your services in this business. Your lineup of chems is part of that.

IMO, short of replacing the carpet altogether, there is NO cleaning of any sort that doesn't leave a residue behind. Which would you rather have to contend with?
I push the Dfe certification on LEED properties, but I still haven't found many people that care.
Hi all I am sakir.New in this forum. I think i will enjoy with all the member in this forum. Thanks all
Welcome Sakir, Yes you will enjoy this forum and you may even learn a lot.
(08-29-2013, 06:54 AM)NJP Wrote: Welcome Sakir, Yes you will enjoy this forum and you may even learn a lot.

I predict he will be banned before he has time to enjoy it.
(08-30-2013, 02:21 PM)JuddBowers Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 06:54 AM)NJP Wrote: Welcome Sakir, Yes you will enjoy this forum and you may even learn a lot.

I predict he will be banned before he has time to enjoy it.

He sends me any flippin' spam emails, 'n I'll go over there and let down the tires on his computer powered bicycle.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........