• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing encap cleaning recommendations.
I'm in the process of stepping up my comm. carpet cleaning efforts using my cimex and encap cleaning chemicals. Would pricing at .15 per sq. ft. plus 10/15/20% profit be reasonable and competitive? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
How long is a piece of string?

sorry to say but this question has to many variables. The answer could change just a few miles from your market area. I have had some friends with local businesses call in my competition and get estimates for cleaning then I use that info for my benefit. I tend not to make price not the only variable although its one of the most important to many..focus on your commercial cleaning encap strengths vs the competition.
Rob put it well.

There are so many variables - there's really no simple way to standardize the pricing of commercial work. However here's a very rough overview for commercial carpet cleaning rates in many parts of the country...

.07 to .09 per sq ft is at the rock bottom low end.
.10 to .15 is the normal low to mid range.
.15 is considered a standard middle of the road price today.
.16 to .30 climbs through the upper mid and into the high range.

But like I said, there are many variables that affect price! So it's impossible to nail down solid numbers. Here are just a few things to factor into the equation... Size of the job, soil load - or level of neglect, frequency of service, are there multiple locations, any challenges getting set up or accessing the cleaning area, furnishings or clutter in the work path, is the customer pleasant to work with, etc.
Yep Rick, that's good information. Your right on in our area.