• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Corner Stair Guard
We hope to have this new item out in the market within the next months.
This new patent pending corner stair guard has two moveable legs to adjust to the corner of L-Shape stairs. One leg will adjust to a landing while the other sits on a stair.
Please see my website for futher details, and also please leave any feedback you may have
David Alonso
Klnstec Carpet & Tile Care
www.DukGuard.com
David@dukguard.com
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Here is the latest update in regards to the DuK Guard, The new corner guard for stiars.

It seems that we will not have this out by December. Being that the tooling is so complex, it looks like it will take a little bit more time than we expected. My tooling guy told me that I should have some prototypes by Mid January for my approval. From that point I should a really good idea when we will have a release date. we will post on this site as well as My Website with more updates.
Also please note that the Website will be under Construction and will be under going some major changes and it might be down from time to time.

Thanks

David Alonso
  Reply   Purge Spammer
looks pretty cool..... another problem that needs to be solved is sometimes the quarter round does not allow the guard to snug the wall.....
(12-27-2012, 08:36 AM)leofry@1966 Wrote: looks pretty cool..... another problem that needs to be solved is sometimes the quarter round does not allow the guard to snug the wall.....

Well something very cool this guard will have is the way it has been designed to fit quarter round walsl and 90 degree walls.
We have had some issuse's with the tooling. The prototypes had arrived a few days ago and we had a few small issue's, but easy's fixes. You can look at the latest updates on are facebook page. Also if you like us, there is a chance to win 3 Duk guards when they get released to distrubutors.
Please call me if you have questions (619) 726-8189
www.facebook.com/duk.guard
  Reply   Purge Spammer