• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lines in carpet from Cimex and bogging issues?
what Rick & Shorty said.

let's say you came from HWE, you are used to the pattern left and you assume in your brain that all your Clients see them as you do and have no issue with that pattern (whether you groom or not there is a pattern left on most carpet) - and you'd be correct, rarely does a Client have a problem with HWE patterns. that is of course if you came from HWE.

the same is true with using a Cimex. as you get used to it the pattern left becomes normal and you like it. and you'll assume your Clients think the same thing. and you're right, rarely will they ever say a bad thing about them. in almost 10 years of cleaning millions of sq.ft. of CGD i've not had 1 client comment negatively about them. at 1st i was worried about them, since i came from HWE. that nervousness quickly faded and i grew to accept and then love any pattern the Cimex leaves behind, much like those "triangles" with HWE. Big Grin

ok love is too strong a word, we are only talking about carpet after all... Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lines in carpet from Cimex and bogging issues? - by Derek - 12-03-2013, 01:04 PM