• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOS ORBOT FOR SALE!!
Thumbs Up 
HOS ORBOT

The machine looks brand new! Literally used on two jobs, has maybe 2 hours on machine!

I bought this machine in 2011, when we started to enter the commercial aspect of floors. But our company started working for commercial residential companies and we use only CRB machines. The machine has been sitting in a heated storage room. It does not have the optional on board sprayer.

I will gladly send pictures.

Included:
Small kit
Medium kit
Large kit
20 bonnets (only 4 or 5 have ever been used, the others are brand new white!)
50' power cord

You will not know the difference between brand new and this machine.

765-491-4788 (Rick) Please feel free to call or text... emails are fine too.

$1500.00 (I will gladly arrange for shipping to most anywhere in lower 48)
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Considering how much these are selling for now, this is a smokin deal!
Yep, sounds like a good deal for someone.
i kinda wish i needed one haha. should sell fast.
What would be the cost to retro the sprayborg option onto the machine? Would there be any issues with it now being Whittaker? i.e. different parts, tweaks or configurations?
Rick or anyone else with any insight into my question???

Is this still available?
I hope he sold it. I'm waiting to list my Orbot Sprayborg, but at a much higher price. Smile
(06-03-2014, 06:08 PM)TYMAR Wrote: What would be the cost to retro the sprayborg option onto the machine? Would there be any issues with it now being Whittaker? i.e. different parts, tweaks or configurations?

It's now Windsor, not Whittaker.

The Sprayborg could be added, but it would be fairly expensive.
Yes Windsor. Brain fart…….

Would a battery sprayer and the Spray Grip system work as a non optimal alternative?

Thanks Rick!
A battery sprayer and the Vario Spray system could be retrofitted onto the Orbot. It would take a little bit of engineering, since it's designed to be mounted onto a single bar (the Orbot has a 2 bar handle). But I'm sure we could help you sort that out - Rod & Brian are pretty stinkin smart. Here's the spray system...

https://www.excellent-supply.com/VARIO-S...p_524.html

P.S. I would NOT recommend running a showerfeed system on the Orbot. You will likely fry the bearings. Bearings and water DON'T mix. We've had to go to extreme measures to get showerfeed to work on the Vario Machine without wrecking the bearings.
Hey everyone. Thanks for all the calls and texts... the HOS Orbot did sell. But I couldn't log back in for this past few days to let everyone know.

Thanks again! Rick
  Reply   Purge Spammer