• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Boy wheel question?
I seen a cimex with 10in wheels but they looked like the stock wheels just larger, It also seemed to roll stiffer than my cimex. I bought the 10in big boy wheels from Rick. Are these the new style big boy wheels or are they a different style?
Can you post a pic of them ??

I run 12 & 1/2" x 2 & 1/4" pneumatics on my 'Mex; and love 'em.

I much prefer the pump-ups to the more popular semi solids.

But the Big Boys are miles ahead of the stock standard 8" Neanderthal wheels. Big Grin

[Image: 20140805_155422_zpsbf6ab871.jpg]

[Image: Cimexamptucker005_zpsfa555b50.jpg]

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
did you mod that yourself? Or is it a kit?
Did it myself, a few years ago now.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Cant post pics. But thanks for the reply. Like the wheels!
Can you post more pics of the mod? That looks cool!
Where did you find that spray bottle holder?
Thanks for the comments, but for practicality, just buy the Big Wheel kit from Excellent-Supply.

The things I do for you guys on a rainy Sunday. Tongue

New big wheel with center reamed out ready to go on my other Big Yella.

[Image: 20140810_102908_zpsaa1ab10a.jpg]

I had a complete sign made out of aluminum made up. This is a free fitting piece.
It has a vinyl sign on the front, slips straight over the solution tank with two boxes to hold trigger sprayers at the rear. The red box holds my extension leads together so they don't come apart, drag on the floor, or get wet in any way.

[Image: 20140810_102436_zps53f9b3d2.jpg]

[Image: 20140810_102611_zps7ef81e2e.jpg]

This particular sign was made for my original tank about ten years ago. The newer tanks are slightly different shapes and size so this does not fit as well. As you can see, the aluminum should come down lower to hide the yellow of the tank, also, the aluminum needs to be cut lower to access the fill hole better.

This sign will go back onto my other 'Mex; when I get a new one made up for this tank.

[Image: 20140810_102702_zpse0ac25f7.jpg]

Hope this helps.

Cool