• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HWE guy convinced by VLM and Releasit
Outstanding customer service and technical advice from my first contact with Excellent Supply.

Tanoah took the time to explain the entire process from beginning to end to achieve the best results.

7,500 square foot church with more than moderate soil condition, 6 out of 10.

Normally I would HWE the entire job, but wanted to give Releasit a side by side comparison.

This was the first job that I have tried VLM. To be honest I had my doubts.

Returned to do a post inspection 2 days after and I was blown away by the VLM results. Far exceeded my expectations. To my surprise, I have to say the VLM results were better. More even appearance.

The HWE process was done with an RX-20 rotary and 200 degree heat. Dry time about 3-4 hours.

VLM process was pre-vac, pre-spray 6 oz, Releasit DS2. Shower feed wet pass, Releasit DS2 4 oz with FiberPlus Max pad, and "dry" pass with 175 floor machine.

The red line in the photo is a carpet seam where I knew I could go back and referance to see the differences in the results.

I didn't include a before/after photo because I was more interested in the final results.

[Image: HWE_VLM_02_zpsb19ddfd5.jpg]

Because of these great results, I am going to pursue more commercial work. This process is a home run!!
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Yep, this process is awesome with the correct chemicals.
I'm glad we were able to help you out. It's always fun to open the minds of the dyed in the wool truckmount guys. You are part of a loooooong line of guys who are now enjoying the benefits of easier and more profitable commercial carpet cleaning. Welcome to the club! Keep up the good work. Smile And if I or my staff can help you in any way let us know.