• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Experiment with DS2
I wanted to show the results of DS2 compared to a competitor brand. This clearly shows the ability to resist re soiling. This is not a professional video. As I was holding a camera with one hand. But I think it really shows how good quality carpet cleaning chemistry should work. Both Clean really well but one works and one fails at keeping it clean longer. BTW I did another experiment. That allowed the samples sit and dry for several hours. The results were the same. I did the video this way so people could not say I fixed or tampered with the experiment. Both samples are mixed as directed on the bottle. Black Pepper is used to simulate dust and dry soil.

That was an interesting little experiment. Thank you for sharing that! Smile
I'm sure your not surprised with the results. But I was blown away. Really wish I could have held the camera better but it and the video was not as long. Now I'm wondering how to better the demo for commercial clients. If I could find a good way to Demo this it has to win bids and new customers. They will be blown away too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw. The other brand is not an encap. It is HWE detergent this is what can happen if the rinse is not completed properly. And from what I have learned in the past it is nearly impossible to rinse 100% of detergent residue. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eye opener
That was interesting! Your right Jarrod, it is not really possible to rinse completely a cleaning detergent.