• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenger For Sale - Excellent Condition
I have a 3/4 HP Challenger for sale.  It was rarely used....mainly just to test it out on my own house.  I had a Orbot, so I used that instead of the Challenger.  I would like to get $700 out of it, but would be willing to entertain reasonable offers.  I really don't have a clue how to ship this, so it would be your responsibility to pick it up or arrange shipping.  I live in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.  If someone is willing to pay the asking price of $700, I would be more than happy to throw in an almost brand new Orbot Tile and Grout Brush.  Or, you can always make me an offer on that as well.  I also have a Desiderio Auto Steam Cleaner for sale.

(11-30-2014, 01:57 PM)kevinecoffey Wrote: I have a 3/4 HP Challenger for sale.  It was rarely used....mainly just to test it out on my own house.  I had a Orbot, so I used that instead of the Challenger.  I would like to get $700 out of it, but would be willing to entertain reasonable offers.  I really don't have a clue how to ship this, so it would be your responsibility to pick it up or arrange shipping.  I live in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.  If someone is willing to pay the asking price of $700, I would be more than happy to throw in an almost brand new Orbot Tile and Grout Brush.  Or, you can always make me an offer on that as well.  I also have a Desiderio Auto Steam Cleaner for sale.

What do you want for the Orbot tile and grout brush? Also could you put a picture of that up?
$125 for the Orbot tile and grout brush

Attached Files Image(s)

Have anything you need? I have lots I could trade... We're in Clearwater
What were you wanting?  The HOS Tile and Grout Brush or the Challenger.  I'm not sure I want to trade....I'm really trying to get rid of things for a future move.  I might be able to work even more on the prices though.
I'd like an op, currently use a cimex/175 combo to compensate. I'm mostly hwe, but have been padding a lot of jobs lately. I don't have much to trade in the way of vlm supplies, I have a hydroforce spot cleaning machine, hydroforce olympus m3-500 portable, oreck 28 inch comvac, thats all I can think of off the top of my head.
Still available?