• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay okay, you win!
Hello everyone.  After reading hundreds of your posts, I finally tried encapping a job.  Up to this point, for carpet I've been using HWE (done in my own fanatical way).  Reasoning that using a quality encap product could at worst be extracted, I took specific advice from black2white and Shorty's posts and set to work.

WOW!  

Fantastic results, quick dry and a customer who thinks miracles can still happen.  Equipment was the backpack vacuum, sprayer, trusty 175 with pad and a bonnet to finish up.    I know there are better tools, but this is what I have on hand.

Many thanks for the generous flow of info and knowlege.  By your standards it went slow, but for this old guy, it went smooth and quick (by comparison to my usual protocol).

Now off to ES for a quick drool and bad case of the wanna-wannas...
With Respect,
Stephen
Welcome to the dark side  Smile

There's no turning back now. Once you try this encap elixir, it'll change you forever.  Cool

We are all here to help you achieve success. The guys that hang out on this forum are a bunch of encap experts - everyone here is a great source of info. And at Excellent Supply, we work with customers all day long who are engaged in encap. That's where we cam up with the OCCD slogan for our company. Obsessive Commercial Carpet Disorder... It's what we do... we eat, sleep, breathe, commercial carpet. So my staff and I are here to help too.

[Image: eat-sleep-breathe-occd-2014.jpg]

Enjoy this new avenue of cleaning! It'll open a lot of doors. Thanks for sharing your story with us.