• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a deal (for fellow newbies)
Reader, if you are new to encapping (like me), then go order a sample pack of any three products. You pay the shipping, Rick provides the samples! I did and can't wait to do side by side comparisons to what I now use. To me, this is a GOOD deal! Get some! Look in the Products section.
With Respect,
Stephen
 Now if Rick would only have a free sample pack of Cimexes!   Smile
Free Cimex? We've got that. 

Buy a Cimex - right now they're on sale. 
It comes with 2 free gallons of Encap-Clean DS2. 

A gallon of Encap-Clean DS2 will clean 9900 sq ft. 
Charging a moderate rate of .15 per sq ft you'll yield $2970. 
And $2970 is more than we sell a Cimex at its regular price. 
But right now they're on sale, so that's even better than free!
So there you have it. A FREE Cimex for everyone Cool

The numbers...
9,900 × 2 = 19,800
19,800 × 0.15 = 2,970
Guy has it figured out, for sure! However, Rick hasn't mentioned the mortal danger of EFS. That's right. Equipment Flogging Syndrome only occurs when the missus finds out you bought yet another piece of (we all agree) necessary equipment and proceeds to beat you to a jelly with it.

Or perhaps none of y'all are married to a Southern girl and never heard of it?
With Respect,
Stephen
(12-23-2014, 09:55 PM)Act One Cleaning Wrote: Guy has it figured out, for sure!  However, Rick hasn't mentioned the mortal danger of EFS.  That's right.  Equipment Flogging Syndrome only occurs when the missus finds out you bought yet another piece of (we all agree) necessary equipment and proceeds to beat you to a jelly with it.

Or perhaps none of y'all are married to a Southern girl and never heard of it?

Oh yeah, I do know that one. My background in this business came from being in the commercial carpet cleaning business for a couple of decades. And when I proposed buying my first Cimex, my wife firmly objected - reminding me of another very recent machine acquisition I had made. But somehow I managed to prevail, and I was able to get the Cimex. Her resistance made that purchase all the more nervous on my part. Fortunately it worked great (I wasn't beat to a jelly). To this day, I'll sometimes tease her about it... gently reminding her about her objection to that purchase and I'll ask "what if we hadn't bought that first Cimex"? It gets a smile out of her (most of the time).
Ah, a topic very close to my heart.

For those that don't know, the very first time & met Rick & his charming wife, along with their little "Yellow Princess", I insisted on taking her on a dance around the Riviera Ballroom.

Within a minute of holding her in my arms, I said to my wife, "Darling, I know what you're getting for Christmas".

She was impressed with that, I tell you.

I got MY Big Yella, not long after returning back Down Under.

Been waltzing many floors with her & her twin ever since.

Got some big stints over the next month with them both.

Delia has also grown fond of them and is a very adapt mover & shaker now.

Thanks again Rick for pointing us in the right direction, without a doubt, the very best commercial deal we have ever made.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Reader, I just had a call from Excellent about the sample pack.  The lady (Tanoah) was so gracious and offered suggestions on how to use the products.  This is good customer service and augers well for future dealings.  Thanks, Excellent Supply!
With Respect,
Stephen