• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ninja 400 portable with heater
This is a Ninja 400 portable carpet cleaner ,with either 150 psi or 200 psi . With the built in heater.Its about 2 years old .I bought it new and only used it about 5 times for upholstery and some places where it was difficult to use the truckmount.this machine still looks brand new .The only reason I am selling is because I don't have room for it in my van .it works great with good suction and gets the carpets dryer then my truckmount .comes with hoses wand and I will throw in $200 in carpet chemicals .Its ready to work and make you money .I paid 2700 for the machine about 2 years ago .this unit does have the built in heater .My price is $1500 for everything . I can be shipped .buyer is responsible for paying shipping . If you are close by I would prefer you pick up with cash in hand. any questions call

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply   Purge Spammer
(01-21-2015, 11:29 AM)carpetcleaner24 Wrote: This is a Ninja 400 portable carpet cleaner ,with either 150 psi or 200 psi . With the built in heater.Its about 2 years old .I bought it new and only used it about 5 times for upholstery and some places where it was difficult to use the truckmount.this machine still looks brand new .The only reason I am selling is because I don't have room for it in my van .it works great with good suction and gets the carpets dryer then my truckmount .comes with hoses wand and I will throw in $200 in carpet chemicals .Its ready to work and make you money .I paid 2700 for the machine about 2 years ago .this unit does have the built in heater .My price is $1500 for everything . I can be shipped .buyer is responsible for paying shipping . If you are close by I would prefer you pick up with cash in hand. any questions call

Where are you located and do you still the unit.
thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Is this Ninja still available?

Al
  Reply   Purge Spammer