• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First whack with Releasit
Folks, here is a "before" and an "after" shot of very old, very soiled smoker's carpet.  I used Releasit DS after scrubbing with enzyme to reduce odor.  The machine I used was the Duplex420.  

[Image: image_zpst635gx2k.jpg]

[Image: image_zps3omoq7gn.jpg]
With Respect,
Stephen
Crumbs, the pictures don't show, do they?  This is what happens when you give old Coasties new technology.  Try www.facebook.com/ActOneCleaning and see if that works.
With Respect,
Stephen
Take a look at these instructions. Posting images is pretty simple. http://forum.excellent-supply.com/thread-751.html
Maybe the iPhone just doesn't like me. Dunno why, I ALWAYS dust it off after dropping it.
With Respect,
Stephen
I resolved your image loading issue.

Photos look good. That looks like some ooooold and tired carpet.
Don't see much sculpted shag anymore.
Nice work :-)
Thanks Rick. It was a smoker's carpet and was thick with nicotine and tar, along with the traffic dirt. It smelled like an old bus station!

Customer is a non-smoker and gymnastics teacher. Her child has allergies. The reason that matters is that she was completely happy with the change, no small metric. Great product; it let me keep the promise of satisfaction.
With Respect,
Stephen
Looks like you are our February Winner. Of course - you had the only entry. Maybe you scared the others off. Wink

That is tough to clean up that really OLD haggard nylon. But your results were impressive. Keep up the good work! And welcome to the world of encap Smile
Yippee!  Naw, I doubt I hold a candle to these other guys, but thanks.  The work is finally starting to come in after a pause, so we're very excited to have this process available.  Oh, the yellow brushes Tanoah got for me are wonderful!
With Respect,
Stephen
(02-05-2015, 02:55 AM)Act One Cleaning Wrote: Folks, here is a "before" and an "after" shot of very old, very soiled smoker's carpet.  I used Releasit DS after scrubbing with enzyme to reduce odor.  The machine I used was the Duplex420.  

[Image: image_zpst635gx2k.jpg]

[Image: image_zps3omoq7gn.jpg]

Does is not impair the effectness or operation of the Releasit Products when you start by using a enzyme cleaner to reduce the odor?

I was thinking about using a enzyme when i have carpets with dog urine smell because i can not get odorcide.
That looks really good. I had never heard of a Duplex 420 before however , I looked them up and that looks like a great machine.

Are they sold here in the United States ?