• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 CRB with spray attachment is Fast
I just got my 15 crb with the spray attachment and I hooked into the 60 psi pump we have already been using for prespray on this job and it will make cleaning under the desks and halls very fast.

I have a host liberator with the 70 lb head weight but it can not get under desks. This little 40 lb 15 brush is heavy enough and the brushes dig into carpet fine. The spray system with a 5 gal jug will do a lot of cube farms.

Thanks to Brenda and Rick for the help to decide which machine would be a good fit for the job.

You can really cover some ground with that sprayer. I may have to look into that for our crb.
Nice video Joel!!!  Thanks for sharing that. Enjoy your new machine Smile

Yep - that is the SprayGrip Spray System mounted to the BrushEncap machine. 

[Image: spraygrip_spray-system.jpg]

It's a nice setup!

http://www.excellent-supply.com/BrushEncap-Machine--15-inch-CRB-PRO-15-brCounter-Rotating-Brush-Carpet-Cleaning-Machine-TM4br_p_101.html
I'm sure you know this but at the beginning of the video your guy was running it right against the cord.  You have to be careful because it can eat the cord and strip the gears.  Don't ask me how I know this. Sad

Also, if you use the rear renovator tray you'll catch a lot of debris that the machine is kicking up.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Thanks for the tips
I have learned long ago------Just because the I say something does not mean anyone listens

I will try the tray on the back and my guy running the machine will get better as he adjusts the sprayer on the velcro to different heights and has to pay to replace the cords and gears.
Paying for repairs is what helped me to reduce sleeping while cleaning and busting up everything in sight.
(02-28-2015, 02:45 PM)Enge Wrote: You can really cover some ground with that sprayer. I may have to look into that for our crb.

Any electric sprayer will do------that is a garage made redneck sprayer
Its not a "redneck sprayer" its a sprayer that has been "Southernly Optimized" !
You can charge extra for that !!!
Frankly I absolutely LOVE your "redneck sprayer". Brilliant!
It looks like it was only spraying in the middle. Should there be 2 spray jets on it for better coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk