• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"New" Cimex design??
i read on another forum that their is a "new" Cimex design, and that it now weights 23 pounds lighter.

is that true, and if so when did this happen?

23 pounds less would mean less head pressure. how did they make up for that so that it cleans as good as my older model?

tx --- Derek.
I just ordered a new Cimex - what's the story? 23 pounds lighter would be great but you do wonder if it would clean as well.
We sell an awful lot of Cimex machines, we're in contact with the manufacturer throughout the week, and we haven't heard that yet. Not saying it's not possible, but I'd think we'd have heard something if this was in the pipeline.
tx for the speedy reply Rick. please keep us posted.
Nothing new on the Cimex site.
I have it on good authority that Barack has bought the company and is going to improve the features, lighten the load (power draw), give a bigger solution tank, make it 20% lighter, enable it to climb stairs on it own, up to six of them will be controlled via a remote control simultaneously, and cost 50% cheaper.

This will be done over the next four years.
(10-15-2012, 02:48 AM)Cairnswun Wrote: I have it on good authority that Barack has bought the company and is going to improve the features, lighten the load (power draw), give a bigger solution tank, make it 20% lighter, enable it to climb stairs on it own, up to six of them will be controlled via a remote control simultaneously, and cost 50% cheaper.

This will be done over the next four years.

And it will ease your tax burden whilst getting the economy into surplus Big Grin