• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer testimonial WOW
Guys and Gals, here is the reaction we strive for:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTfz36WArSU

Okay, it isn't REALLY  a testimonial but I dig the old style...
Besides, she might be singing about you!  Or Shorty, maybe...

Cool
With Respect,
Stephen
Alright, thanks for the accolades, here's my response:

http://shortysbar.com.au/

From my website:

Hi Shorty, I have attached the before & after pictures, hopefully you can use these on your website.

Our new wool carpet was left with a large orange stain from a rug that had been left down for just a few months.

We contacted several local carpet cleaners and they either came over to assess the carpet or looked at photos I sent them, every one of them told us the staining had been caused by a dye transfer from rug to carpet due to the rug  or carpet becoming wet, I indicated that neither had ever been wet, they all insisted it had been wet or moist due to our tropical climate and said there was nothing that could be done.
We were recommended to contact Shorty. 

He came out, had a very good look at both rug & carpet and told us it was due to ‘off gassing’ from the latex rubber used on the backing of the rug and agreed & accepted that the rug or carpet had never been wet, he treated the rug and made several return visits to re-treat and ensure the carpet looked as good as new - which it now does !

Thanks Shorty, you have saved us thousands on a new carpet and when everyone else said it couldn't be done you proved them all wrong !!

Well done & thank you !

Thanks again !

Martin & Alison.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
All kidding aside, that is a great review, Shorty. That's the sort of thing that makes me go out every morning with a grin on.

Here's one. I couldn't get every whiff out, but that eye watering stink stayed gone.
Up here "Angies List" is a popular review site:

Category: Carpet
Description Of Work: One Act Cleaning (Stephen Hamilton and his two workers) had a huge job to accomplish at my home. Many of my carpets have been nearly destroyed with urine odor by our dog. Before now I didn't have the heart to crate my dog but after this experience have no problem!
Member Comments:
The guys from One Act Cleaning came to the door in very professional attire and went right to work on three large room carpets. They took them outside on the deck and used the proper chemicals to combat the urine odor and scrubbed nearly all day until they felt like they did everything humanly possible to rid my carpets of the odors. In the meantime, they also cleaned two other room carpets, two runners and the foyer carpet. They took the whole day cleaning my carpets until I was completely satisfied. The result was very good. Now and then I pick up on a very small odor but for the most part my carpets are odor free which is not an easy job to do and most often impossible. The men were extremely courteous, meticulous and knowledgeable in their work. If you are looking in Angie's list for carpet cleaning, do yourself a favor and just choose this company. I highly recommend them and have already scheduled for them to return in Nov. before Thanksgiving to freshen up the carpets upstairs. You will be very pleased with them! They were extremely fair priced and saved me from having to buy all new carpets for my home. Thank you One Act Cleaning!

Share on Band of Neighbors: No
With Respect,
Stephen