• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VLM pics from the Experience in Vegas
Today we did some low moisture cleaning demos in the MikeFest demo area at the Experience show. They had loaded old pieces of carpet with motor oil and potting soil. Here we are cleaning. The results speak for themselves. On the Vario2 we were running a Microbeast bonnet with Encap-Punch and Encap-Clean DS2

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]
Nice job Rick!
Rick , That came out very well. How many pads did you use and how much solution ?
I only used 1 Microbeast bonnet - both sides. Had to use a fair amount of solution, more than normal. But I made a lot of passes and pulled a lot of the solution into the bonnet. The Microbeast bonnet and Encap-Punch with the Vario2 really cut through it!
I cant' say I'm surprised, but I am impressed! The Vario/Punch/Ds2 combo will usually exceed expectations. BTW Rick, it looks like you had a good audience for that experience.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
Yes, we had a nice crowd watching. Everyone seemed to be as impressed as you are. Smile
Here's an image that Mikey posted over on MikeysBoard...

[Image: 20150910_151319-jpg.6595]
I'll bet you really opened some eyes there, Rick.

"Encrap" indeed! Like those of us who use it are shortchanging our customers.

At least tell me you gave a couple of them a big, fat, "BOOyah!"
With Respect,
Stephen
Yes I think it might have a surprised a few people. Wink

Over on Mikeysboard, here's what Mikey P said about it...

"I ran the RX 20 over that area after Rick was done.
     It made very little visble difference. Not what I expected."
Yeah, he's wanting to smallify and do VLM since he moved to Nevada. Now, I don't know that bonneting or OP would be my first choice if faced with oily filth like that, but my goodness! It can be done!
With Respect,
Stephen
Mike has an open mind, and in this industry that's refreshing.
Please don't tell too many of those HWE guys. Wink 

I love it when I keep getting bashed by them, and I keep having that money deposited in my bank account. Big Grin  Tongue 

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
John,
I noticed a picture with the cimex on that dirty carpet as well. Did you try the cimex and if so how did it do? I own a CIMEX and absolutely love it. I only do commercial at the moment but we are picking up lots of big accounts and talking about adding another machine.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Hi John,

The Cimex did well too. I am a consummate fan of the Cimex. In fact, I've been its biggest promoter.

On this particular carpet, they had saturated it with loads of oily soil. The bonnets on the Vario pulled more soil than the Cimex with straight encap.

Both the Cimex and the Vario are terrific on commercial carpet. But when the carpet is loaded, bonnets have the ability to draw more soil than straight encap.

The Cimex is still the king when it comes to plowing through massive amounts of commercial carpet. The Vario is not quite as high production. Each has its place.
(09-10-2015, 11:30 PM)encapman Wrote: Today we did some low moisture cleaning demos in the MikeFest demo area at the Experience show. They had loaded old pieces of carpet with motor oil and potting soil. Here we are cleaning. The results speak for themselves. On the Vario2 we were running a Microbeast bonnet with Encap-Punch and Encap-Clean DS2

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

This carpet reminds me of my free demo this week...not as bad as your carpet...but never been cleaned. I used Punch and DS2 in the onboard sprayer of my Orbot. The office manager was blown away.

Attached Files Image(s)