• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thin one tuway bonnets
Wink 
I just wanted to post that the tuway thin ones pads under my orbot work really good on a  medium soil carpet. I seemed to be leary about them not really removing dirt and been trying them more this year on some hallways and other carpets  they did just fine . When I washed them and seen the dirty water I thought wow they do work well.
Even the 12'' under my oreck on stairs does really well.
And used with Releasit.
Hi Perry,
Yes, the Thin One's do a nice job. Tuway also just added a new version of that bonnet that's made with Microfiber. So it consists of the bonnet style that you're used to, combined with the added cleaning benefit of microfiber - win/win. Check 'em out... http://excellent-supply.com/search#query=greenplus&view=strip&showed=48&page=0
We've alway been a fan of the Thin Ones. They run great under out 3/8 op machines and our dual speed rotary. Cant wait to try the new ones with microfiber!
Any tips on size to get for my orbot? 21 inch?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
My orbot has a 15'' driver and the 17 '' work fine, I just got the 19'' never used them yet. They do shrink a little after washing.
I recently wrote an EncapBlog post on "Bonnet Sizing". There are some variables when it comes to bonnet sizing. But this article gives a guide to follow as a rule of thumb. Adding a couple of extra inches to the bonnet for OP (orbital) machines will give you some "wiggle" room. Here's the blog article... www.excellent-supply.com/blog.asp
Also the Thin Ones ride very smoothly under our rotary.
  Reply   Purge Spammer