• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using Oreck Orbiter or Floormac
Is any one using any of the above machines and if so what for?

I have a 15 in rotary but was considering a smaller machine for smaller areas and maybe stairs but just wanted an opinion on these machines and there performance before buying one.

Kind regards
James
Love my Oreck!
Great for stairs and extra small jobs.
Very reliable!
I use mine all the time it's an awesome small machine!!!!
I also am keeping my Oreck when I sell off two of my businesses.

I use it in cramped places, one room when it's up 3 or 4 flights of stairs, carpeted stairs, (after I was told about using it here), also invaluable in a security office I maintain where all the desks are alarmed and neither my Cimex or Sprayborg will fit through............ At times I will use my Carpet Gem (Argonaut), an oblong plated orbital.

Oreck is also great for cleaning carpet inside caravans, motor homes, boats & airplanes.

You can also use it for cleaning King size mattresses. Tongue 

Possibilities for where to use the Oreck, are only limited by your imagination.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I just picked up the Orbiter. Are you using the carpet brush or bonnets on stairs?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I use a hand vac first followed by spraying DS and using a drill driver brush.
I then use the microbeast bonnets with the orbiter as the last step.
I use the Oreck Orbiter for stairs with a 12" tan Fiberplus pad for agitation, followed with a 12" Tuway pad for extraction. Works awesome. Also recently used it for a coffee spill that covered a 4'x4' area. Sprayed Hydrox, scrubbed with tan pad, extracted with the thin Tuway. Customer was blown away.
Oreck Orbiter is a go-to tool for stairs,  small areas and small jobs.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I agree. It is a really handy tool for stairs and tight places!