• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to place an order for Bonnets
I sent an e-mail to you recently to try to arrange an order for bonnets to Scotland. Tanoah has not replied to me. I am looking to purchase some of the highly discounted 17 in microbeast and microglide bonnets and also some 13" bonnets. Could you please contact me to arrange this.

Thanks
I know that we sold out of the 17 inch Scrub Clearance Bonnets but I will have Tanoah follow up with you on the other items tomorrow. She is not in the office today
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
I apologize that your request was overlooked.  Please email tanoah@excellent-supply.com with your complete shipping address and quantity of specific items you need and I will reply with your total cost including shipping.  
Thanks for getting back to me I will forward my order soon. can you tell me if the microbeasts are a new design or have you went back to suppliying the old ones because of the complaints about the newly designed ones.

thanks
We have a new supplier for the Microfiber Bonnets. 
As Tanoah mentioned - we have gone with a totally new manufacturer. We were very careful about how we spec'd the new bonnets (learned from our mistake with the last ones). We've tested the new ones and they're rock solid! The new bonnets are called Microbeast Pro bonnets, and they'll be in stock in the next few days. Stay tuned.
Thanks for informing me.
And in the interim - we're once again selling the original "old style" MicroBeast bonnets, until the new Microbeast Pro bonnets arrive.