• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Suggestion
Hi Rick - had an idea this weekend for a new forum on the board I wanted to share. Would be great to have a dedicated area to find machine/job troubleshooting. I was having some issue with my Cimex this weekend on a job and it's really hard to search and find old threads around troubleshooting when you are right in the middle of a job. Would be great to have them easy to find in one place for when you are on the job and need quick help Smile
Some troubleshooting/how to videos would be GREAT too.
That is an EXCELLENT idea. Thank you for the suggestion! I've now added a new forum to the EncapBoard for "EQUIPMENT TECH TIPS". http://forum.excellent-supply.com/forum-8.html

We will begin adding equipment maintenance tips to the new forum. And new tips will keep being added to the forum as we move forward. Thanks again for the idea. Smile
Awesome looking forward to it. Our issue was one of the jets didn't seem to be dispensing liquid on the cimex.
(08-29-2016, 11:33 PM)jsjanitorial Wrote: Awesome looking forward to it. Our issue was one of the jets didn't seem to be dispensing liquid on the cimex.

Thanks for the feedback, and for the suggestion that led to the new forum. As you can see, one of the "tips" we added to that forum is how to clean out the Cimex plumbing - so that's what you were needing. Thanks again for the good idea. Smile