• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hos Orbot - Spray System
Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
So, i finished the job last week and it was hard work. Most of the offices were really dirty with lots of different spots (coffee, ink, water marks, chewing gum, candle wax ...).

I tried different things and got the best results when pre spraying with the onboard sprayer with a tan floor pad on a quick first pass. The backwards pass was verrrry slow. Then i gave 10 minutes of dwell time and used my "Microbeast Bonnets". On the really bad areas i finished with a SuperZorb. I used 4 weight plates on both sides. The production could be higher but because of the heavy soiling we took some extra time.

The quick first pass when spraying saved me a good amount of solution. It worked great with some dwell time and the MF pads on the cleaning pass. This job was great for me to learn a lot and test some things. In some areas i reached more than 1000 sq/fts a hour. The really bad areas took much time...only 700 sq/fts hour.

I think it is a very good combination of spraying with the onboard sprayer and the floor pad on a really quick first pass-dwell time- cleaning pass with Microbeast.
Hi Bernd

That was an interesting approach! Goes to show that varying your approach as well as paying attention, making extra cleaning passes, and taking your time can bring a heavily soiled carpet back to life. Thanks for sharing your experience.