• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotters
How come Releasit doesn't have more types of spotters. I think as a quality cleaning agent they should have more variety like rust remover, red stain remover and P.O.G. remover? I know you carry different brands but most of them aren't encapsulates for us that mostly use this method?

We recognize that CTI produces some of the very best specialty spotting agents in the industry. No sense trying to reinvent the wheel. I'd rather just sell their excellent spotting products.

Now here is a little trick for you... Go ahead and use a CTI specialty spotting product of your choice; Rust Away, Stain Magic, Red Relief, Power Gel, etc. Use the specialty spotting product sparingly. Then blot up as much of the stain and the specialty spotter as possible with an absorbent towel. Next, thoroughly douse the spot with an ample amount of Encap-Spot and blot that up with an absorbent towel. Repeat the douse and blot process a couple of times. There is simply no need to rinse after that. Blotting the spot with Encap-Spot will remove the specialty spotter and will also encapsulate any remaining residue. Plus the Encap-Spot will continue to pull additional soil and coloration from the original spot/stain that you were treating. Encap-Spot is effective at removing detergent residue. And since it is an encap spotting agent that requires no rinsing, there's no concern of leaving a residue that could attract soil. It's like having a spotting extractor in a bottle. Smile
Oh gotcha.  I was under the impression that you couldn't mix two brands of chems. Good to know!

I don't have any before picture but the couch was done with punch and the carpet was done with Punch and Adsorb.

Attached Files Image(s)

Good looking results Rich. Smile
Keep up the good work!