• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminders for your clients
How do you word your email reminders for:

Regular clients that are repeating on a ( for instance ), monthly, quarterly, six monthly, yearly basis??

Clients that you have done a "one-off" clean approximately twelve months ago??

Do you have a brochure printed up??

Do you have a standard email form for this??

Email me if you wish to:  getshortycairns@iig.com.au

Much appreciated.

Shortwun.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I don't send emails, but every 6 months I send a reminder postcard that says, "It has been six months since your last service, If you need cleaning, repairs or any of our listed services, we would be happy to serve you" I took a 1 day class with Howard Partridge, He said at a trade show he asked people to rate there last carpet cleaners, out of the 100 that gave there last cleaners 5 out of 5 stars said they would use them again and would also refer them, not 1 could remember the name of the company, So if you are not staying in front of you customers you are making the #1 business mistake there is. I
just do the minimum, but I feel it's very un-pushy, which for good or bad is my style.
Thanks Mark for your response.

Shorty. aka Lounge Lizard.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........