• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Distributor
(11-18-2016, 06:38 PM)Mark Shannon Wrote: Hi Sonia thought  CSUK were the UK distributer are you selling the Cimex pads?

Hi Mark,

We stock FiberPlus and FiberMax pads. The smallest we currently have in stock are 8". I believe the Cimex are 6"?

We will be replenishing our stocks soon and can make sure we have 6" in stock if you require them?

If you can't wait, you could always buy the 8" pads and cut them down (price is the same for 8" and 6" pads).

I hope this helps.
Actually the 19" Cimex takes 8" pads. And those are the most common size.
The 6" pads are for the 15" Cimex which are not very common at all.
(11-18-2016, 11:06 PM)encapman Wrote: Actually the 19" Cimex takes 8" pads. And those are the most common size.
The 6" pads are for the 15" Cimex which are not very common at all.

Thanks Rick! That's good to know. I was basing my logic on three UK Customers asking for 6" pads for their Cimex this week. Big Grin
Most have the 19" Sonia will give you a call in a couple of weeks.
(11-19-2016, 09:15 AM)Mark Shannon Wrote: Most have the 19"  Sonia will give you a call in a couple of weeks.
Hi Mark,

Maybe there was a secondhand Cimex for sale or something, this might explain the sudden slew of questions regarding 6" pads.

Look forward to hearing from you.
(11-18-2016, 05:25 PM)zone Services Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 05:20 PM)Bernd Wrote: Got the info that the mail could not be send through your contact formular.

Well, that's embarrassing.  Blush  Please try admin@zoneservices.co.uk
Sonia, after chatting with you yesterday evening i have send you a email cause i need a quote for a different order. Hope you got the message.
(11-19-2016, 01:40 PM)Bernd Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 05:20 PM)Bernd Wrote: Got the info that the mail could not be send through your contact formular.

Sonia, after chatting with you yesterday evening i have send you a email cause i need a quote for a different order. Hope you got the message.

Hi Bernd,

We have received your email and replied, thanks.
(11-19-2016, 01:57 PM)zone Services Wrote:
(11-19-2016, 01:40 PM)Bernd Wrote:

Hi Bernd,

We have received your email and replied, thanks.

Thank you! Got your message.
Thumbs Up 
Today i got my order from Zone Services- fast delievery from UK to Germany! Realy glad that everything went fine. It was a pleasure to chat with their team- very kind. Will definitely order more.

As i checked the bottles i noticed that  Encap Spot has "Fresh Citrus Scent" on the label...but smells like tea tree...or is my nose damaged from so many different smells  Huh  ?
Glad to hear that Zone Services came through well for you!!!

There's nothing wrong with your nose. Wink In fact, our label maker misprinted a batch of labels that went onto a batch of Encap-Spot bottles. They shouldn't say "Citrus" - they should have said "Tea Tree". Encap-Spot will continue to be made with Tea Tree Oil, to impart an odor-counteractant. Sorry about the mix-up with that.

Enjoy your new source for Releasit! Smile
Ah...ok...Smile .
Hi Bernd and Rick,

Excellent news! Pleased to be of assistance. If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Sonia.

PS I thought I could smell tea-tree too! Thanks for clearing that up.
Thanks Sonia,

It's wonderful to have you providing great support on the other side of the pond. Smile

Welcome to the Releasit product line! If we can assist you in any way, please let us know.

Regards,
Rick

Hi Bernd,

Just a follow up on this. We have tested the site's contact form and we are not experiencing any errors... we're going to put this one down to those pesky gremlins but will monitor the situation closely just in case others experience difficulty using it.

It might be spam filter or a cross-browser issue or a million other things so I've also asked our internet technician to do a bit of fault finding just in case.

Luckily there are several ways in which people can contact us so if anyone does experience difficulty I'd be obliged if you could let us know through one of those other contacts, thank you.

Regards

Sonia
(11-26-2016, 09:21 AM)zone Services Wrote:

Hi Bernd,

Just a follow up on this. We have tested the site's contact form and we are not experiencing any errors... we're going to put this one down to  those pesky gremlins but will monitor the situation closely just in case others experience difficulty using it.

It might be spam filter or a cross-browser issue or a million other things so I've also asked our internet technician to do a bit of fault finding just in case.

Luckily there are several ways in which people can contact us so if anyone does experience difficulty I'd be obliged if you could let us know through one of those other contacts, thank you.

Regards

Sonia

Thanks for your information Sonia. Yes, it could be everything why my email couldn't be send... But it is a very easy way to contact you through the live chat! Never have seen this option on a suppliers website! Very good idea!