• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Process with Vario
I currently have a Cimex that I use for my commercial jobs. I'm testing a Vario that does not have sprayer for doing residential jobs. Could someone please tell me the proper process flow for using the Vario as far as chemical application and passes? I'll be using microglide pads.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Since you don't have the onboard spray system, you will need a good sprayer to put down your solution. Start out with a dampened bonnet, then your mixture will depend on the product you are using. Our Releasit products will tell you how many oz per gallon to mix it at for bonnet cleaning.

When applying your solution, make sure you put down a nice even covering (almost like you were painting the floor) and also don't prespray too large of an area as the solution may dry out on you before you get to it with the machine. Once your solution is down, you can work the area with slow deliberate passes and perhaps even multiple passes if you are dealing with heavy soiling. Flip and change out your bonnets periodically depending on the level of soiling in the carpet.

The Vario is a great Orbital bonnet scrubber, easy to use, so you should get great results.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020