• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cimex swivel marks
I did a demo for city hall in my town and they want me to do 8000sf of hallways. I used a cimex and a
couple of the guys mentioned how the swivel marks were still there after the demo a few days later. It is a cut pile commercial cpt, I told them they will go away with routine vacuuming. I was wondering if they will or should I groom the job as I go (a lot of extra work)
You're correct. The swirl marks normally walk-out / vacuum-out after a few days.

You could run a CRB over the carpet while it's still damp, if they're flipping out about the swirl marks. Or you could attempt to groom it while the carpet is damp ( a lot of work). But normally the swirls are not an issue for most people. In fact, some customers say they LIKE the swirl pattern the Cimex creates.

Keep in mind, even a vacuum cleaner will produce clearly defined marks on a cut pile carpet.
So will a wand. Wink 

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Tell them No extra charge for

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk
  Reply   Purge Spammer
For adding a sculptured look to their carpeting just another great service that we provide..

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk
  Reply   Purge Spammer