• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures from Mikey Fest 2017 in St Pete
St Pete (my town) was the host city for this year's Mikey Fest. One of the events was a fund raiser and free cleaning of the 3 Ronald McDonald houses in downtown St Pete. I think the final number was close to $10,000 raised for Ronald McDonald House. There was also various cleaning at the hotel. And there were classes packed with great information! I had a part on the program Saturday afternoon discussing how to build a successful Commercial Carpet Cleaning business. It was a great carpet cleaner fest! Here are a few pictures (in no particular order)...

[Image: N0PaHu.jpg]

[Image: V9EXSV.jpg]

[Image: 8E25FG.jpg]

[Image: sSCLzx.jpg]

[Image: CoyIU9.jpg]

[Image: zyrxcg.jpg]

[Image: yNFs1u.jpg]

[Image: M2RNaH.jpg]

[Image: 4qOHIb.jpg]

[Image: pGIdPK.jpg]

[Image: tuPmCA.jpg]

[Image: T7DriU.jpg]

[Image: jvDaFJ.jpg]

P.S. The post-extraction wasn't absolutely necessary - the Cimex/Releasit combo could've done the trick. But this was MikeyFest and there were toys to play with.  Cool
Looks like a fun time for all.
You even had Saiger running the Cimex!
And Saiger had me running a Zipper. Wink

[Image: powcwdAMj]
Nice Job!! The picture with the cimex and baby is classic.
That is quite a smile on your face Rick.
You must be enjoying that Zipper.
You are like a kid with a new toy!
Mark let me use it at a show here in Minnesota a while back.
Not exactly a low moisture system!!!
Works best with unlimited water and heat!
I was actually laughing. The guys were ribbing me about running the Zipper. Wink
I got a chance to be there as well and help Rick out with some encap cleaning on a couple of the floors with the Cimex, Vario and Brushencap machines. There were cleaners swarming the building cleaning all surfaces with all kinds of equipment. The hotel was very happy with the results and it was great to see all the guys working their systems.
Rick did such a nice job with his Commercial Carpet Cleaning class he almost convinced himself it would be more profitable to jump back into that full time again. LOL
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020