• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marketing/brand question
My main go-to chemicals for encap is Excellent Supply's DS2, Hydrox and Punch using the HOS Orbot. Are these products considered "green", "eco-friendly" or "environmentally friendly"? My thought is that because I do not use HWE I am saving tons of gallons of water...which would be "eco-friendly".
What are you thoughts of marketing myself as eco-friendly on the water savings alone? If the chemicals are considered green then I am good to go.

Thanks all!
If you wish to market your company that way I would say you are correct.
About 75% less water, no gas or diesel used, less water going back into treatment, no noise pollution.
You could use Bio Encap as your main detergent also.
"Green" can mean so many different things. There is no set standard yet.
When you spell it out like lee@deepclean did, Low moisture encap cleaning really adds up to an "eco friendly" way to clean and I think the customer can easily understand those advantages.
A good marketing angle to set you apart. 
Add to that the DFE  (design for the environment) Encap-Bio and you add yet another element to this method.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
Absolutely! The Encapsulation system is environmentally friendly.  And as Rodney said,  Bio-Encap has the additional element of being DFE certified. DFE certification is established through the EPA. Low moisture Encap cleaning has less impact on the environment.  Encap uses much less water.  No carbon emissions are emitted by running a truckmount. No waste water is produced. There's only some dry soil that  gets picked up during the post vacuuming process. And the cleaning agents are non-hazardous too. All of that can provide a marketing angle. There are many good reasons to avoid ruining the earth. Personally speaking, I happen to like the place! :-)