• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few questions on VLM
Just got the new Orbot Vibe

For all that use an OP to VLM can anyone share their process and which chems you find to work best from
normal to heavy soil conditions...commercial and residential also which pads/bonnets combination will do
the best job

Thanks
Encap-Clean DS2 kills it for OP/Orbital cleaning. It is the best encap on the market. And when you use it with a bonnet type machine, you're gaining the benefit of cleaning with 2 modes of cleaning - (1) Encapsulation, and (2) absorption. Plus, the carpet becomes easier to maintain and it will stay clean longer between cleanings. Give Encap-Clean DS2 a try - you won't be disappointed.

For bonnets: The MicroBeast bonnets are perfect for all commercial carpet! We specced these to work perfectly under an orbital machine. For softer / cut-pile carpet, the MicroGlide bonnets are ideal, since they are gentler to the fiber. Those two bonnets provide a nice baseline for all types of carpet. Using microfiber makes sense, That's why they exclusively use microfiber in hospitals, and in many other industries. It simply cleans better than any other type of fiber.

Enjoy!
Thanks rick I do still have a gallon of the DS2 along with a gallon of punch and a gallon of the encap-hydrox which I love, seems to be a lot of light colored carpet around here where I live and for that I love the encap-hydrox, although i'll confess I do buy it from other suppliers sometimes just because if i'm already getting other things from them and they carry it i get it at the same time to save on shipping. But hey, at least i do use your products. But I will soon get some of the micro fiber pads from you and as long as i'm doing that i'll get some chems at the same time as well.
Hey Rick i notice on your website you have micro beast scrub strip and micro beast pro scrub strip pads. Whats the difference between the two.
Both are good. The PRO version is a new upgraded beefier bonnet. These are intended especially for orbital machines.