• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chart for BrushEncap, Help
Rich Gallina posted this message earlier. But for some reason there was a glitch in that post which disabled replying to the thread. The glitch is very weird (I think his post might have had a failed attachment). I've deleted his prior post. But here's a copy and paste from that original post...

One of my bearings seized up and literally melted one of my brushes to the plastic piece on the side where you stick the pin for the brush through. The Manual isn't really clear but I need the whole assembly. This piece is accessed when you take the brushes off and has three little screws. I need the cap (stainless steel), the bearing and the Plastic piece that goes inside.

I use this CRB everyday and I need to get these parts out to me quickly. Can someone help me with these parts. If you have a clear image chart it would help me out. Ty
Here's my reply to Rich's question...

Sorry to hear about the bearing problem Rich. We will be happy to help. Please call Rodney at our office (Mon-Fri 9-6 EST). Rod can walk you through it - he's excellent with equipment tech support. We also have a text line (727.645.0636) so you can shoot us a picture of the parts you need to replace. It makes easier to troubleshoot what you need. Normally Rod can help anyone handle basic repairs right over the phone. I'm sure you'll be able to get your machine back up and running in no time too.
Thank you Rick. I have about a million miles on my CRB so this wasn't a negative question. More desperate. I'll call first thing Monday and get the parts. I know how to fix it. That's actually the easy part! I wouldn't trade this machine for anything!
Call at 9AM sharp. Rod will be heading out of the office after our Monday morning team meeting, and won't be back in till late Monday afternoon.
I'll do that. In the mean time I'll text the pic. Ty