• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DS2 and Hydrox new scent?
Can you please tell me what the new scent of ds2 and hydrox is like.  Is it enough to leave a pleasant smell for a few hours or just enough to cover up the chemical smell.  Are both ds2 and hydrox have the same smell now.

Thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Releasit has a light citrus scent. We've added a mild fresh-orange fragrance. We were never fans of heavy perfumes. I find it obnoxious. That's why we've always leaned toward more natural smelling scents. It's not a scent that will linger, but it smells fresh and clean while you're working. We've heard from many of our customers who say their customers like the scent.
Thanks for the information. I look forward to trying it our when it arrives in the uk.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I think you'll like it Smile
(08-12-2017, 03:17 AM)Click Wrote: Thanks for the information. I look forward to trying it our when it arrives in the uk.
Hi Click. You will like it. I ordered it in the UK through Zone Services with the new light citrus scent and it smells great. When i have some odor issues i use some drops of tea tree oil. Works wonderful.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T580 mit Tapatalk