• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release-it and Odorcide Fresh, a great combo!
We cleaned a large gymnastic center, over the holiday break. We added Odorcide (fresh scent) to the Release-it and it did a great job. The scent is very pleasant. I also sprayed the Odorcide, using a pump up sprayer, in the day care room. That room was an area that the manager was concerned with. I sprayed that room, ahead of time and it took care of that dirty diaper smell.
Fred T. Gruber Jr.
On The Spot Carpet Care
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Hey Fred, I ordered a sample of that fresh scent Odorcide and actually like the smell. That is the first deo I have ever not been sickened by the smell. Can't wait to try it!
Releasit + Odorcide Fresh Scent = Grand Slam!!!

The only positive that other encap products had over Releasit was the fresh smell of clean. Not to me, I loved the smell of Punch and DS1, but I rarely had comments from customers, and scent is a big deal I've learned from years of cleaning.

I recently ordered a gallon of Odorcide Fresh Scent (smells exactly like Gain) and added about 10 oz to five gallons of prepared DS2. Cleaned a trashed rental property with it and got business from the neighbor primarily because of the clean smell. She didn't see the carpet before, only walked over after I was loading up.

This is the perfect cleaning combo in my opinion. I'll be adding it to every job from now on. If you haven't tried it, order a gallon. It works!!!
SO odorcide can be added to encap products like releasit without messing up any chemestry?
I was actually wondering about that the other day.
MikeB
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
(02-19-2013, 11:21 PM)MikeB Wrote: SO odorcide can be added to encap products like releasit without messing up any chemestry?
I was actually wondering about that the other day.
MikeB

Works like a dream!
I've added it before and I haven't had a problem. actually it worked out great.
Nice thing about Odorcide is that it's compatible with the Releasit encap polymer - it won't mess up the crystallization.
Well that's good to know because odorcide is awesome. I use it all the time.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Thanks for the answer Rick, I wasn't sure if it reall changed anything.
As a matter of fact, compatiblity is a key reason we handle Odorcide. That and the fact it works so well. It's not an odor mask like so many other deodorants. It actualy alters the odor at the mollecular level, eliminating the malodor. And I really like the way Fresh Scent smells. Odorcide is a great product!
Hey Rick

have you any experience with the "Unbelievable rid-Z odor" line of products?
I have used a couple with TM for years and one in particular is a client fave.
Have not worked with that one.
It is probably a bigger deal here in Cali than in Florida. The iced tea deodorizer is a great fragrance, but
They could have called it anything as it does not smell like tea.
(or stain like it.....)